This is an add-on handle usually used on flush mounted patio door handles. It has a wood handle grab that is 9 in. long that fastens onto the door by an aluminum mounting bracket with hole centers of 6-1/2 in. to 6-5/8 in. apart. Once the handle is installed, it projects out 1-7/8 in. from the door. It can be installed as a separate handle by using Prime-Line part E 2056 binder posts and screws. For the black version use Prime-Line part C 1090.
- Brand Name: Prime-Line
- Finish: Wood Tone
- Material: Steel
- Indoor or Outdoor: Indoor and Outdoor
- Product Type: Patio Door Handle Set
- Width: 1-7/8 in.
- Color: Silver
- Length: 9.75 in.
- ADA Compliant: No
- Commercial or Residential: Commercial and Residential
- Packaging Type: Carded
- Center to Center Measurement: 6.5 in.
- Hardware Included: Yes
- Number in Package: 1 pk
- finish, mounted to a one piece diecast base; mounting holes are slotted, to fit both 6-1/2 in. and
- 6-5/8 in. hole centers
- Contents: 1 inside pull; installation fasteners
- Description: Hardwood pull handle with stained
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.