RatX Non-Toxic Bait Pellets For Mice and Rats 8 oz 1 pk

RATXSKU: 7461577

Price:
Sale price$32.06

Description

Rat-X is a non-toxic rodent bait that kills rodents without harming any other species. Rat-X is made from 100% natural ingredients, it can even be used inside food handling facilities. The rats will eat the bait like a food source and Rat-X will cause dehydration. Rats have stomach sensors that tells them when they are thirsty. When they eat this bait, it turns off their stomach sensors and it can no longer tell their brain to drink water. They have no desire for drinking water. So, they will just go back to their burrow, and begin the cycle - dehydration, failing kidneys, coma and then death. It is a great product to use around animals and children because it is safe and non-toxic. Rat-X can also be used as a refill for existing bait boxes.

  • Brand Name: RatX
  • Toxic or Non-Toxic: Non-Toxic
  • Product Type: Bait
  • Product Form: Pellets
  • Animal Type: Mice and Rats
  • Container Size: 8 oz
  • Number in Package: 1 pk
  • Packaging Type: Bagged
  • Indoor or Outdoor: Indoor and Outdoor
  • Safe for Pets: Yes
  • All-Weather: Yes

Payment & Security

American Express Apple Pay Discover Meta Pay Google Pay Mastercard PayPal Shop Pay Venmo Visa

Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.

You may also like

Recently viewed