Sigma's Snap Lock® Screw-In Connectors are used to terminate FMC/RWFMC to a 1/2-in knockout in a dry location box or enclosure. The Snap Lock® design requires no tools when attaching to the box for faster installation. These die-cast connectors are suitable for aluminum or steel Conduit, and they mount flush to maximize the capacity inside the box.
- Brand Name: Sigma Engineered Solutions
- Sub Brand: Snap Lock
- Diameter: 3/8 in.
- Material: Die-Cast Zinc
- Product Type: Screw-In Connector
- Conduit Compatibility: FMC/RWFMC
- Number in Package: 1 pk
- UL Listed: Yes
- Connector Type: Screw-In Connector
- Packaging Type: Bagged
- Knockout Original Size: 1/2 in.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.