The Simpson Strong-Tie TSBR truss spacer-restraint is a time-saving lateral-restraint product for wood and CFS framing that improves quality and safety while helping to meet the prescriptive recommendations of the WTCA/TPI. Easier to install than wood bracing, the TSBR firmly grips the trusses, capturing on-center spacing and keeping them vertical and plumb after placement, resulting in a better truss installation. The unique design eliminates additional time spent measuring truss spacing and laying out temporary lateral bracing. And once installed, the TSBR can remain in place to be sheathed over, thereby eliminating the need to remove temporary bracing and creating a safer, more stable work platform.
- Brand Name: Simpson Strong-Tie
- Height: 25.5 in.
- Width: 1.75 in.
- Gauge: 22 Ga.
- Material: Galvanized Steel
- Product Type: Truss Spacer
- Does not require any field modification prior to installation
- Has a low profile that can be sheathed over when used as erection bracing, eliminating the need to remove bracing prior to sheathing
- Install with (4) 10d x 1-1/2 in. nails
- Resists tension and compression loads equal to or: Resists tension and compression loads equal to or greater than BCSI-03 prescriptive requirements
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.