Not only do angles make joints stronger, they also provide more consistent, straight corners. Simpson Strong-Tie offers a wide variety of angles in various sizes and thicknesses to handle light-duty jobs or projects where a structural connection is needed. Some can be bent (skewed) to match the project. For outdoor projects or those where moisture is present, use our ZMAX zinc-coated connectors, which provide extra resistance against corrosion (look for a ""Z"" at the end of the model number)
- Brand Name: Simpson Strong-Tie
- Height: 3.94 in.
- Width: 3.94 in.
- Gauge: 18 Ga.
- Material: Galvanized Steel
- Product Type: Rigid Tie Angle
- Angles are used to connect two 2x wood members at: Angles are used to connect two 2x wood members at a 90 degree angle
- The RTA1 rigid tie corner is approved to be installed with the specified nails or with strong-drive SD connector screws
- The angle features a G90 galvanized finish for added corrosion resistance and requires the use of hot-dip galvanized fasteners which meet the specifications of ASTM A153
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.