Safety is the number one priority on any job site. Sperry Instruments testing equipment can be put to good use ensuring that electrical equipment is properly installed and safe to operate. Faulty installations can be lethal, the condition of electrical installations can be established when contractors use test equipment. Any test unit that can be used to measure or review an application without coming in contact with a live conductor is a necessity. The IR thermometers allow for critical temperature measurements to be taken without having to touch an energized circuit. The D:S ratio or (distance to spot ratio), is a rating used to state the distance, in feet, that the test unit should be from the target in order to measure a one foot diameter section. In other words, a 12:1 D:S ratio means that from twelve feet away, the test unit is measuring a one foot diameter section of the target.
- Brand Name: Sperry
- Display Type: LCD
- Product Type: Infrared Thermometer
- Color: Black/Yellow
- Packaging Type: Carded
- ETL Listed: No
- Audible Alert: No
- UL Listed: No
- Batteries Included: Yes
- Features a min/max function to hold either minimum or maximum reading on the display, an auto off function to save battery life and a low battery indicator to eliminate inaccurate reading due to a low battery
- Features an 8: distance to spot ratio: from 8-feet away the unit measures a 1-foot diameter section of the target area being measured
- Gun style infrared thermometer
- Laser pointer guide increases the accuracy of thermal measuerments results, which are displayed for easy viewing on a backlit LCD display visible in low light applications
- Measures temperature without contacting the object's surface, providing fast and easy results in seconds
- The D: ratio (distance to spot ratio) is used to state the distance, in feet, that the test unit should be from the target in order to measure a 1-foot diameter section.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.