Tested to 1 million cycles; for performance that lasts, Wayne Pumps exceeds an average life of 1 million cycles. Wayne Pumps' energy efficient motors and engineered design provide the ultra-quiet experience you won't believe. Durable epoxy-coated and rugged cast iron construction, for long life in tough sump pump applications. High performance; max. flow rate is 4600 gallons per hour; 3060 GPH at 10 ft. of discharge lift. Integrated vertical float switch with solid, leak free polypropylene float for automatic operation; 9 in. On level and 4 in. Off level. No need for weep holes; unique top suction design reduces clogging and prevents air lock condition. Engineered with upper and lower ball bearings, in sealed oil bath, for virtually silent operation. Designed with Premium John Crane Carbon/Ceramic Shaft Seals for quality that lasts.
- Brand Name: Wayne
- Horsepower: 1/3 HP
- Maximum Discharge Flow: 4600 gph
- Housing Material: Stainless Steel
- Pump Switch Type: Vertical Float Switch
- Powered By: AC
- Intake: Top Suction
- Product Type: Sump Pump
- Agency Compliance: UL
- Discharge Flow at 10 ft.: 3060 gph
- Discharge Flow at 20 ft.: 1200 gph
- Discharge Flow at 25 ft.: 1800 gph
- Maximum Feet of Head: 20 ft.
- Turn On/Off Level: 9 in./4 in.
- Amps: 3.7 amps
- Volts: 120 V
- Minimum Temperature: 33 °F
- Maximum Temperature: 77 °F
- Height: 14 in.
- Width: 10 in.
- Depth: 10 in.
- Diameter: 12 in.
- Sump Pump Outlet Diameter: 1-1/2 in.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.